725 River Road, Suite 215
Edgewater, NJ 07020
201 760-1100 (office)
201 760-1102 (fax)
Carmela’s passion for real estate evolved during her long career as a life insurance underwriter. Over the years, she helped many people to make very important decisions for their future planning which often included real estate.
She has acquired many valuable skills in planning and strategy while managing her family’s commercial real estate portfolio, dealing with tenants’ leases, building codes, permits, NJDOT and complex town regulations.
Carmela is an expert in this very intricate industry. She has combined her outstanding experience and tremendous interpersonal skills in dealing with people to foster a successful career in real estate sales on the Gold Coast on the Hudson in New Jersey.
She was born and raised in Italy, she taught Italian at the Fort Lee High School on a part time basis that she enjoyed for a few years while her children were very young.
Carmela is a life time resident of Edgewater, and just recently of North Bergen. She is very familiar with the Gold Coast area and all its development phases. But, most of all, she wouldn't trade living anywhere in the world for living on the Gold Coast on the Hudson in New Jersey.
- 2010 - Present : Managing Member - Real Estate Portfolio
- 2010 - Present : Sales Associate - Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- 1990 - 2008 : Life Insurance Underwriter - Rampart Agency
- 1985 - 1990 : Italian Teacher - Fort Lee High School
- Interior Decorating
- Scientific Maturity
- Liceo Scientifico Enrico Boggio Lera - Catania, Italy
Memberships & Clubs
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- NJAR - New Jersey Association of Realtors
- EBCBOR - Eastern Bergen County Board of Realtors
- LIBERTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- NASDS Diver Certification
- Advanced Open Water Diver PADI Certification