Licensed as Janusz Kijek
725 River Road, Suite 215
Edgewater, NJ 07020
201 760-1100 (office)
201 760-1102 (fax)
John gained solid real estate experience working for various real estate companies as well as managing domestic and overseas commercial real estate investment portfolios. John’s outstanding analytical and negotiation skills make him solid and reliable Real Estate Agent whose priority is always client’s full satisfaction.
John also gained experience in banking, finances and property taxation working as Business Analyst and Software Engineer for various private and government corporations. John has earned MA in Economics and BS in Computer Science from top universities.
If you are looking for combination of experience, knowledge and attention to detail look no more.
- 2015 - Present : Business Analyst/Software Engineer - Taxation & Finances at State of New York
- 2012 - 2015 : Business Analyst/Software Engineer - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- 2011 - Present : Commercial & Residential Real Estate Agent
- 2001- Present : Management of Real Estate Investment Portfolios
- 2001- 2011 : Business Analyst/Software Engineer – Private Banking at HSBC Bank
- Fine Arts
- Classical Music
- BS in Computer Science – Carleton University – Ottawa, Canada
- MS in Economics and Statistics - Lodz University - Lodz , Poland
"John has been very instrumental in making our decision to trade up in a slow moving real estate market. It has been a pleasure working with him. Excellent job."
— George - Saddle River